Our practice philosophy is simple. We treat our patients like we and our family members would like to be treated when seeking care from a health care provider. With the “Golden Rule” as our guidline we pledge the following in our commitment to dentistry and our patients’ care:
- We are committed to providing a lifetime of optimum oral health to our patients and strive for relationships based on mutual trust, excellent customer service, and the best patient care available.
- We are authentic. We only recommend treatments for our patients that we would have ourselves.
- We are focused and present. We only see one patient at a time and do not rush through procedures.
- We treat people not teeth. We measure success on the quality of the relationships we have, not just the dental care we provide.
- We are responsible. We adhere to the highest ADA sterilization guidelines to ensure safety. We only use the finest materials and laboratories.
- We are holistic. We follow the guidelines of biologic dentistry, as an alternative approach that focuses on the use of non-toxic restorative materials for dental work. We recognize the impact that dental toxins and dental infections may have on a person's overall health.
- We are state of the art. We are current with continuing education and dental technology. Our practice is our passion, and to this end we are constantly reinvesting in our education, facilities, and equipment.
- We are ethical. We believe that every patient deserves to be treated honestly, fairly and with the utmost in personal integrity. We therefore practice to the highest ethical standard within our profession.
227 Brookstone Place
Social Circle, GA 30025